CEO & Macro Trends Expert
Sanjay Khanna is a futurist, speaker, and thought leader who leads a boutique consulting practice on futures and scenario thinking. The Toronto-based practice’s proprietary Resilience-Innovation-Cognitive Performance Framework™ helps businesses, governments and not-for-profits to Adapt to the Future. His interests encompass macro trends affecting societal and planetary futures—from decision making, economic shifts and tech innovation to mental health, risk and resilience.
Mr. Khanna’s clients remark that he possesses “the gift of synthesis” and that “as a thinker he is in a league of his own.” Among his varied assignments, Mr. Khanna has:
- Advised on the future of healthcare M&A for one of Canada’s leading law firms
- Explored Toronto’s competitive advantage in the Great Lakes Saint Lawrence Region for a major civic organization
- Led macro trends research for an influential life-sciences industry organization
- Provided rich insight on the future of robotics for a FORTUNE 500® consumer-tech leader
- Conceptualized climate change impacts for a well-respected think tank
For more on Mr. Khanna click here.
For a representative client list, click here.
Acting Managing Director
Jean-Jacques Rousseau is an independent consultant who contributes to the practice’s strategic vision.
He holds an MBA in strategic management from York University’s Schulich School of Business, an MA in Philosophy of Science from the University of Toronto’s Victoria College and a BA Honours (High Honours) in Philosophy and Law from Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada.
Mr. Rousseau founded Genius Lab and The Build Haiti Fund. He is Chair of the Obsidian Theatre Company’s Board, co-founded Awesome Knowledge and is a past trustee of the Awesome Foundation.